Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day Four

Today went great! I'm a lot stronger than I thought. I would always cave and eat something bad, I've finally found the will power not to! I think this site has helped with that habit. Since I have to log it and see it! haha
 
I am so excited/nervous for weigh in tomorrow!! I've been working really hard, and if the scale hasn't moved it's not too tragic. Though I would like it to! I've been a little bit sick this week, and have been doing just 30 min videos. Next week I'm kicking it up! I'll be doing a 60 min one and also a 30 minute one. (Turbo Jam of course!)
 
Watching my calories is a lot easier than I thought! I like that this is all online, because if I had to write it in a notebook and just estimate calories I would have given up haha!
 
I don't know if any other women out there love retro vintage clothes or not, but I LOVE this website! The stuff is a bit pricey. So I don't see myself buying from there, but I wouldn't mind saving money for a special occasion and getting a dress from there! I think that's one of the biggest things I'm looking forward to, and it's wearing cute stuff!!
 
 
I hope everyone had a fantastic day today, if not tomorrow is a new chance! Thank you guys for the support you have truly changed me :) 

Some clothing I would love to wear!





No comments:

Post a Comment