Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day Three

Today is my third day!! By now I would have given up haha! I can feel a tremendous difference in the way I feel. I feel so much happier. I think a lot of it is the food. Eating all the bad crap makes you feel like crap! Not saying I don't miss it! I weighed myself this morning just to see and I was 173 before now I'm 172.5. Half a pound in 3 days! I feel really focused on doing this! I've never actually felt secure with losing weight. I would always wing it and that's why I would fail. So thanks for all the support!! It has had a huge impact on me! I never thought I needed support, but I really did.

Today I was under my calorie goal, YES! I also had a kickkkkk butttttt workout! Turbo Jam is ridiculous haha! I woke up this morning and everywhere was sore! Which is a good thing, it means it's working. I felt a little sick today, and didn't workout. Then for some reason I got a second wind and did two Turbo Jam videos! I guess mind over matter is true. Tomorrow is a new day and I can't wait to workout! I hope everyone had a fantastic day! Keep up all the great work, we're going to reach our goals together! Thanks again for all the support!

2 comments:

  1. Hey it's me DTetz from myfitnesspal... We are at the same weight :) sorry I just noticed this and it made me smile because I think that will make us perfect buddies in this. And I agree about the food, I miss it when I give it up but at the same time I can feel the difference when I eat better. Oh and I love the colors on your blog page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Oh my gosh I didn't know we were haha! Well then it's perfect :D! Like I miss bad food, but I know if I eat it I will feel terrible! Sooo I shall steer clear of it!

    ReplyDelete