Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day Two


           Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well! I'm logging my second day on this journey. Today was a little harder than yesterday haha! I did cheat and had two small cookies, but not too much damage was done! Now I'm satisfied! I think it's really important, at least for me. When I am craving something specific, to have a small amount of it. Now if your craving a hamburger, that's a diferrent story! I'm talking more about small things. Like if your dying to have a cookie, go ahead and have one. Just make sure you have the mind set that,  that's the only one your going to have. For me when I feel deprived, and I ignore it for days and days it always leads up to a binge festival a few days later haha! I go all out. So for me I just make sure I have enough room within a good calorie amount and I log it :)


Today, I just did my turbo jam. I did the 30 minute one instead and also one that uses a resistance band. I'm attempting to run tonight. We'll see though! I may be too tired from the stuff I did today. I'll hopefully be able to start seeing a difference in inches this week. I used to just go by inches, I never weighed myself. Mostly because the scale discouraged me. I could see the inches disappearing, but the number not changing. It may have been I was gaining muscle, I don't know. So I'm doing both! That way if I don't lose any weight I can see it in inches also!

I'm not sure if anyones motivation meter is getting low, but I heard a great song that puts everything in perspective for me! If rap isn't your thing you may not like it. (I think there is one bad word :P just a warning!) It's Nicki Minaj- Fly ft. Rhianna. I took the song and related it to losing weight, and my experiences with being over weight. If you look up a lyric video you'll be able to see the lyrics. It's very inspirational to me. For me it's a DON'T GIVE UP song, and that we should all become free from the things that hold us down. To just prosper and fly. I hope everyone has a great day!
 By next week I'm going to start getting a little more craft with my blog, I'm going to start posting some recipes and some neat articles I come across! I hope everyone has a great day!



"Happiness is something that we decide ourselves. There are a lot of reason to be unhappy, but we choose to be happy because it makes us feel alive."



No comments:

Post a Comment