Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day One

Alright, this is my sum up of day one! Today went pretty well all things considering. I did feel that deprived feeling, that usually occurs the first week. I however think it did me some good! I've been so used to just eating whatever I wanted whenever and it did me no good at all. So I'm glad I faced that head on! 
 
Today I also faced some eating out challenges, but I jumped those as well. I think these first two weeks will be the hardest then I will get used to the things I don't have. Which I don't really miss, it's my body that does. haha. It's not like food is a long lost friend. I've been also keeping busy! I used to think about food too often, especially when I was dieting. I would obsess over what I would have next and how many calories was in it. It was tiring. I'm doing things differently, and eating better is becoming less of a stress and more of a joy!  I have noticed in just today, I had more energy. Compared to all the stuff I had before! 
 
As far as working out goes I did a 60 min workout then also a 30 minute one later in the day. I had a banana after so I shouldn't been so sore tomorrow haha! I believe my plan will be to do a cardio workout then a basic strength one tomorrow. I think by next week I'll start to see some changes. I am certainly not expecting any pounds to fall this week. I think what also always made me crash and burn when trying to lose weight was my lack of patience. I hate the products that those commercials sell, but I love the idea that it could all go away in a few weeks haha! So I've gotten more patient this time around, and am looking to lose the weight on my body's time, not by the seasons. I would like to look good by summer, but if not that's okay. I would rather be healthy for life than for a few months. I hope everyone had a good day today! Everyone keep up the great work! It's your time to shine! :) And also thank you all for the support, you guys are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment