Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monday January 17, 2011 (Pre day one)

         This is the first blog I've ever written and I can't wait to get it going! My plan is to write in it everyday (I'll try to!) to document my journey. I can already see that this site is going to get my butt into shape. For so long I have been  letting myself down, every week I would just give up. Which I really didn't care as funny as it sounds, it's much easier to just do nothing! I also never had the support, like I see that's on here. Obviously friends and family are happy for you, but nobody would know what I was going through! It's nice to see people on here changing their lives like how I am going to be doing. This past week, I really focused on trying to detox, not working out. Also I was trying to cut out the soda, and other bad food. So tomorrow (Monday) I am starting my new life! I'll be eating right and exercising! I've never been so excited!! 

I'm going to be doing Turbo Jam for a little while. I still have a small gym phobia, I just feel like I'm being judged or people are looking at me. So until I can get some weight off, to a point where I have gained some confidence again, I'm steering clear of a gym. I will however run/walk the trails too!
 I've never actually been thin, so I don't know what to expect! I think that's what I'm anticipating the most, it's what I will look like 40-50 pounds lighter! For so, so long I have been dreaming of wearing the clothes I've seen in stores. I mean I could wear them, but I just don't have it in me. If I'm not happy, I'm not going to try and mask it by wearing whatever I want. Just last weekend I went shopping with a friend to help her find a new dress. I came across this absolutely beautiful dress. I couldn't resist and I got it. I can't wait to wear it once I'm thinner. It fits me now, but not in the right places. It's a little to snug right now. That's going to change soon! Weight loss is going to bring many changes to my life, I can't wait! I wish you all the best of luck on your journey! WE can ALL do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment